Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:45pm
COMPREHENSIVE COUNSELING PROGRAM FOCUS
- Senior Meetings - Grad & Post HS Planning
- Freshmen Meetings - Greetings, Resources, Academic Strategies
- IEP & 504 Mtgs; MAPP - Course Planning Presentations
- College/Scholarship Recommendations
- Parent Night Presentations (10/16) - FAFSA, Scholarships, Advanced College Credit
- PSAT / Advisory Planning - Senior Scholarship List
- Student & Parent Requested Appts
- Reconnecting Youth classes
- Student Services Team Mtgs
- High School Success Team Mtgs
- Individual Student Course & Post HS Planning
- Individual Emotional / Social Brief Counseling
- Crisis Response Team
- Fax a request signed by applicant to 503-263-7213
- Include Full name in high school; date of birth; year of graduation or attendance; address or fax to receive transcript. Must be signed by applicant.
CHS Comprehensive School Counseling
VISION STATEMENT The CHS Comprehensive Counseling Program is crucial to current and future student success. Building effective relationships that provide personalized, meaningful, and equitable support, provides all students the foundation for continued success. Providing academic, counseling and career services to all students, prepares all students to responsibly and adeptly utilize these skills in order to reach their personal and professional goals and achieve their fullest potential at home, in the workplace and in their communities at large.
MISSION STATEMENT It is our mission to prepare all students to reach their life goals and achieve their fullest potential.The Comprehensive School Counseling Program at Canby High School provides a safe and nurturing environment for all students, by proactively and effectively partnering with other educators, parents, and other community stakeholders, to support the development of each and every student toward academic and career success, social/emotional growth, and community involvement. This allows students to make informed decisions for their present as well as their future and engenders a commitment to lifelong learning.